The biotechnology at the heart of every PainPod, powers athletes, sportspeople, gym enthusiasts and anyone with an active lifestyle to faster training results, increased strength and optimal conditioning, meaning higher performance intensity for longer periods.
Used during exercise, PainPod physical therapy technology can recruit more muscle fibres at up to 40% stronger contractions than regular resistance training methods.
This full muscle activation increases exercise tolerance, which, in turn, enhances and accelerates physical performance, meaning better results, faster.
Strength gains come during the immediate post-training period as the body repairs exercise strain. Used during this recovery phase, PainPod speeds muscle repair and enhances effective recovery, meaning greater performance gains and lower likelihood of injury relapse.
The core technology in every PainPod has been embraced by some of the world's leading athletes and elite sport teams for 100% natural, drug free performance enhancement, including…
The PainPod™ helps accelerate muscle growth and improve performance by sending treatment formulations of small electrical biopulses directly through the muscle groups.
These electro muscular stimulation signals are individually selected and then intensified to create a cycle of muscle stimulation, contraction and relaxation, From a menu of medically researched modalities, each cycle contracts the muscles in the target area promoting muscle growth, reducing inflammation and speeding recovery from exercise, injury and surgery.
At high intensities powerful muscle contraction can be up to 40% stronger than voluntary contractions in regular resistance training. As these powerful pulses penetrate deep into the muscles they activate more muscle fibres giving enhanced training results for the same energy output.
By improving the body's natural ability to remove waste and deliver essential nutrients, it can rapidly fire up muscle recovery and rebuilding.
Continued use of the PainPod™ biotechnology causes new blood vessels to develop in the target muscle groups.
This increases your body’s capacity to deliver nourishment and nutrients to fatigued muscles and flush out accumulated waste, dramatically speeding up workout recovery times and improving the results of training.
If you want to perform at your very best - strong, healthy and pain free, PainPod™ is the device of choice to maintain and improve your physical conditioning.
(1) Lloyd T, DE Domenico G, Strauss GR, Singer K. A review of the use of electro-motor stimulation in human muscles. Aust J Physiother. 1986;32(1):18-30.
(2) Svenia Schnyder and Christoph Handschin. Skeletal muscle as an endocrine organ: PGC-1α, myokines and exercise. BioMed Research International 2010(1):520258 · March 2010.
(3) Lloyd T, DE Domenico G, Strauss GR, Singer K. A review of the use of electro-motor stimulation in human muscles. Aust J Physiother. 1986;32(1):18-30.
(4) HON SUN LAI. The Effect of Different Electro-Motor Stimulatjon Training Intensities on Strength Improvement. Australian journal of physiotherapy 34(3):151-164 · December 1988.
(5) The Role of Exercise-Induced Myokines in Muscle Homeostasis and the Defense against Chronic Diseases. Claus Brandt and Bente K. Pedersen
Contraindications: DO NOT use an electrotherapy device of any kind;
• if you have a pacemaker or any kind of electronic implanted device • if you have a cochlear implant hearing device • on your torso if you are less than 37 weeks pregnant • if you have a severe heart disorder • if you suffer from epilepsy • if you already have DVT
Consult with your doctor before use if you are pregnant, prone to seizures, have cancer or are recovering from cancer. Remember, PainPod advanced physical therapy medical devices are listed medical devices and as such, should be used only as directed by the manual and user guide or by your healthcare professional. Listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods as ARTG Identifiers: 176131 and 288990 If you require more information, contact us today.